STARTS EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 8 APRIL.
Together with our sister company, thephotowalkers.com, we have been teaching photography since 2012 and have now created an incredible on-line Cell Phone Photography Workshop.
You will learn a HUGE amount while taking workshop.
You will never take a bad or boring photo again!
This is a fabulous learning experience for:
▶️ You on your own
▶️ With your family at home
▶️ With family & friends on-line
THE DAILY WORKSHOPS INCLUDE:
Day 1: Setting up the camera in your phone
Day 2: Using composition and focus to make your photos stand out
Day 3: Playing with light. Silhouettes, making objects transparent, using warm light & creating Pop Art
Day 4: Learn to tell the whole story through thinking about it
Day 5: How to create and photograph messages
Day 6: Get creative! Wonderful fun tips to create interesting photographs.
Day 7: Processing and editing
WE TEACH ON THE FOLLOWING PHONES:
iPhones, Samsungs and Hauwai phones
WHATS IS THE COST AND HOW DO I PAY?
- International: 7 days / 7 workshops / *$7 per day ( normally $20 per day). Simply pay by credit card by adding to the cart above.
- South Africa: 7 days / 7 workshops / *R100 per day (normally R350.00 per day). Please pay EFT.
The Photo Shed
Hermanus – Code 134512
Account Number 115 785 7663
Reference: online + your surname
Simply pay by credit card by adding to the cart above.
*This is an incredible challenge and the price is reduced due to global circumstances for our April workshops only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Its up to you to keep up with the workshop.
* No refund will be issued under any circumstances. You may not transfer your booking to a later workshop.
* Any negativity, nudity or advertising posted in the Private Facebook Group will be removed immediately.
* Entries close on the start day of the workshop.
By taking part on the Thinking Photo- Challenge you agree to be bound by The Photo Shed indemnity terms and conditions. The Photo Shed, it’s staff, employees, suppliers and partners will not be held responsible for loss, injury, death or damage including consequential loss of any nature what-so-ever when on our challenges. By booking this challenge you understand and accept this.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
By booking this challenge you accept and agree that any information given as well as any service providers, locations, workshops, partners, techniques or any part of the challenge what-so-ever is the Intellectual Property of The Photo Shed.