THE CLOUD WITH A BUILT-IN BACKUP PLAN:
– Reliable, dual-drive personal storage that plugs into your home network. Access and share whatever you want, with any device, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Twice the Backup Protection:
– Dual hard drives set to Mirror Mode (RAID 1) automatically duplicates your centralized content for twice the data backup protection.
My Cloud Mobile and Web Access:
– Access and share all your favorite photos and videos using your computer, tablet and smartphone from wherever you have an Internet connection.
Collect and Share Photos:
– Easily create one place for you and your friends and family to collect and share memorable photos so nobody misses a thing.
TIDY UP YOUR DIGITAL MESS:
Check out how the My Cloud drive can help you clean up and organize your digital mess. With up to 16TB of storage, no matter how many photos you take, videos you make and files you create, you can keep it coming.
BECAUSE TWO IS GREATER THAN ONE:
Equipped with two hard drives and set to Mirror Mode (RAID 1), your irreplaceable content is stored on one drive and automatically duplicated onto the second drive.
AUTOMATIC BACKUP FOR ALL YOUR COMPUTERS:
WD SmartWare Pro backup software has flexible options for PCs, and the My Cloud Mirror device is compatible with Apple Time Machine for Mac users.
PHOTO AND VIDEO BACKUP FOR MOBILE DEVICES:
The My Cloud mobile app with automatic backup to your personal cloud storage will help reliably store your irreplaceable photos and videos so you can free up space on your tablet or smartphone.
Compatible with Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS® X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks or Mountain Lion operating systems.
– Installed Devices / Modules Qty: 2 (max)
– Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.906 cm x 15.494 cm x 17.145 cm
– Weight: 1.6 kg
– Localisation: EMEA
– Processor: Marvell ARMADA 385 1.3 GHz (Dual-Core)
– Storage Controller: RAID RAID 1
– Hard Drive: 2 x 2 TB
– Networking: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
– RAM: 512 MB
– Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
– Gigabit Ethernet
– My Cloud Mirror Device
– Ethernet Cable
– AC Adapter
– Quick Install Guide