The 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens from Sigma has been crafted for the DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLR cameras. It is a versatile telephoto lens that boasts a fast constant maximum aperture which ensures consistent low-light performance and Super Multi-Layer Coating on lens elements which reduces lens flare and ghosting which is often a problem when working in strong lighting conditions.
The Sigma range of Art lenses have become known worldwide for their excellent craftsmanship and outstanding optical performance. The design incorporates three F Low Dispersion elements, one Special Low Dispersion element, and one high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element. This powerful combination will drastically reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range. Users can expect quick and quiet performance when using the Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art’s internal focus and zoom mechanisms thanks to the Hypersonic AF motor.
- 75-150mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One SLD and Three FLD Elements
- One High-Refractive Index Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor
- Internal Zoom and Focus
- MF Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Polycarbonate Diaphragm
- Fixed, Rotating Tripod Collar