The Olympus PEN-F 1718 Kit includes the much-anticipated PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera and the M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens. The design is reminiscent of the popular original Pen film cameras, while a closer look at the technology behind it reveals only the latest state-of-the-art mechanisms. These include a powerful 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor, the versatile TruePic VII Image Processor and 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
Control, Create and Share.
The Olympus PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera offers maximum versatility in the studio or field. A 5-axis image stabilization system incorporating an in-camera sensor-shift helps significantly reduce camera shake when on the move and simultaneously increases image clarity and sharpness. Functionality and versatility is further enhanced with a dedicated Creative Control Dial on the front of the camera which allows direct access to colour and black & white profiling. Furthermore, a dedicated lever allows the user to fine-tune contrast curves and exposure levels and the 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder makes shot acquisition easy. Further control over menus and shot revision is made possible with the 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen and built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless image transfer or remote control of the camera from a smart device.
The PEN-F Mirrorless Digital Camera in Black
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Creative Dial, Colour/Monochrome Profiles
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- 50MP High-Res Shot Mode
The EW-M1718 M.ZUIKO Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens in black
- 34mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) AF
- Snapshot Manual Focus Control Ring
- Distance and DOF Indicators
- Dual Super Aspherical Element
- High Refractive Index Element
- Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating