Do you enjoy Photography, Travelling, Birding, Sport or Wildlife?
Are you a Business that needs Better Photographs that are quick and easy to take?
Join Olympus SA, Olympus UK, The Photo Shed and thephotowalkers.com for the official launch in SA of the new addition to the Olympus Range :
the OM-D E-M5 Mark III and the 12-200mm lens (24-200 full frame equivalent)
The launch takes place in a private room on Nelson Mandela Square between 16h00 and17h00 on Friday 1 November. Its easy make use of the Gautrain.
In addition – you are invited to stay until 20h00 for thephotowalkers.com shutter-speed workshop in Sandton and on the rooftops for
“Low-light and Painting with Light”
(If you attend the launch – you pay only R300.00 for the workshop -not R600.00.)
During the workshop, you are welcome to try Olympus Gear, or bring your own.
I do hope you will make it. Peter converted to Olympus a couple of years ago –
it’s an easy system with 100 years of technology behind it and solves a lot of problems. I really think its worth hearing about. There will be an informative talk with a slideshow telling you about Mirrorless Camera Technology and the Micro four-thirds system
A few highlights:
- Experience how light weight Mirrorless Cameras are and understand why
- See how the cameras are weather sealed: splash & dust proof
- Handhold at One Full Second and obtain optimum sharpness
- Try Pro Capture which records 14 images before you hit the trigger and 25 images after you hit the trigger (really great for birds, sport and wildlife)
- 50 megapixel image is enough!
- Try out the video: Its shake free when handheld and includes slo-mo
- The Olympus Apps: See how easy it is to shoot, edit and share directly on to social media or email directly from your camera – through your phone.
- Fully rotational flip screen
WhatsApp 083 293 7208 to secure your place