Do you enjoy Photography, Travelling, Birding, Sport or Wildlife?
Are you a Business that needs Better Photographs that are quick and easy to take?
Then join Olympus SA, Olympus UK and The Photo Shed for an informative talk on:
- Monday 4 November
- The Heart of Abalone in New Harbour, Hermanus
There will be an informative talk with a slideshow telling you about Mirrorless Camera Technology and the Micro four-thirds system.
The official launch of the OM-D E-M5 MarkIIl and the 12-200mm travel lens (24-400mm full frame equivalent).
A short walk to the only Wave Power Harvesting Farm in the world where we will show you how brilliant Pro-Capture and Continuous Auto-Focus Tracking is on the waves and birds.
There is no charge
Limited space and so pre-booking essential
Delicious refreshments will be served.
A few highlights:
- Experience how light weight Mirrorless Cameras are and understand why
- See how the cameras are weather sealed: splash & dust proof
- Handhold at One Full Second and obtain optimum sharpness
- Try Pro Capture which records 14 images before you hit the trigger and 25 images after you hit the trigger (really great for birds, sport and wildlife)
- 50 megapixel image is enough!
- Try out the video: Its shake free when handheld and includes slo-mo
- The Olympus Apps: See how easy it is to shoot, edit and share directly on to social media or email directly from your camera – through your phone.
- Fully rotational flip screen
WhatsApp 083 293 7208 to secure your place