My Passport SSD is portable storage with blazing-fast transfers. Password protection with hardware encryption helps keep your content secure. Easy to use, it’s shock-resistant, compact storage in a cool, durable design.
– My Passport SSD is the fastest My Passport drive to date with read speeds up to 540MB/s using the USB Type-C port to rapidly transfer data. Its speed gives great performance to help run virtual machines on your computer.
– Store growing content on My Passport SSD to alleviate limited internal storage space. You can set a password to help keep it protected with built-in 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption with WD Security software.
– Built for Mac or PC, the My Passport SSD is compatible with USB Type-C and USB Type-A ports. It’s USB Type-C ready to reach read speeds up to 540MB/s. Also, USB 3.1 Gen 2 ready, and USB 3.0, 2.0 and USB-A compatible
– Built to withstand a drop of up to 6.5 feet (1.98 meters), My Passport SSD is engineered from the ground up by Western Digital to be a quality drive, inside and out, to deliver reliable performance.
– Included WD Backup software makes it easy to automatically back up high-capacity files to your drive or Dropbox cloud service account. Set it and forget it! Compatible with Apple Time Machine (requires reformatting).
Easy to Use:
– My Passport SSD portable storage is ready to use out of the box. Whether you’re backing up work docs or saving large media files, just plug it in and start transferring right away.
INTERNET ACTIVATION REQUIRED.
– USB 3.1 (USB 3.0/2.0 compatible)
– Portable SSD Drive
– USB Type-C to Type-C cable (supports USB 3.1 Gen-2)
– USB Type-C to Type-A adapter
– WD Discovery™ software for WD Backup™, WD Security™ and WD Drive Utilities™
– Quick install guide