The Olympus PEN-F Pancake Zoom Kit includes the much-anticipated PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera and the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens. The design is reminiscent of the popular original Pen film cameras, while a closer look at the technology behind it reveals only the latest state-of-the-art mechanisms. These include a powerful 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor, the versatile TruePic VII Image Processor and 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
Control, Create and Share.
The Olympus PEN-F Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera offers maximum versatility in the studio or field. A 5-axis image stabilization system incorporating an in-camera sensor-shift helps significantly reduce camera shake when on the move and simultaneously increases image clarity and sharpness. Functionality and versatility is further enhanced with a dedicated Creative Control Dial on the front of the camera which allows direct access to colour and black & white profiling. Furthermore, a dedicated lever allows the user to fine-tune contrast curves and exposure levels and the 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder makes shot acquisition easy. Further control over menus and shot revision is made possible with the 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen and built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless image transfer or remote control of the camera from a smart device.
The PEN-F Mirrorless Digital Camera in Silver
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Creative Dial, Colour/Monochrome Profiles
- 3.0″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- 50MP High-Res Shot Mode
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens in Black
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One Super High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Stills Compatible AF System
- Electronic Zoom Mechanism